Friday 26 September 2014

Aric Cramer Attorney at Law St. George Amazing Five Star Review by E.C. M.

http://www.ariccramer.com 435-627-1565 Aric Cramer Attorney at Law St. George reviews 5 Star Review In 2009, I found myself in horrible circumstances. I was confused, frustrated, embarrassed and angry. I had always considered myself an intelligent person, however I found myself charged with a felony. Fear was not my only concern; my children, jail time and the loss of my carrier, was constantly on my mind. Aric Cramer, Cramer Cramer LLC, was beside me the whole time. His experience and explanations allowed me to more fully understand my rights and the legal process. He treated me with respect and gave me the “peace of mind” I needed to make it through that tough time. I am grateful to report the charges were dismissed. I would have turned to Cramer Cramer LLC for other legal matters. The professional attorneys and staff have made some tough situations more manageable. Thank you, Aric Cramer! Aric Cramer Attorney at Law 249 East Tabernacle, Suite 102 St. George UT 84770

No comments:

Post a Comment