Tuesday 9 September 2014

Aric Cramer Attorney at Law St. George Remarkable 5 Star Review by Darrell C...

http://www.ariccramer.com 435-627-1565 Aric Cramer Attorney at Law St. George reviews 5 Star Rating I got into trouble with my employer wanting me to do some illegal things. When they turned on me I was really afraid I would take the fall. After days of worrying about the problem I was convinced I needed to see how exposed I was. I looked online at every criminal attorney in St. George and called 3. Aric talked to me in person on the phone and made me feel better just setting the appointment. He suggested a very early appointment the next morning so I could get some relief and still go to work. Aric listened to my problem, gave me solid advice about what to do about the situation and gave me his card with instructions to call if things got worse. That gave me the relief I needed to be able to change jobs without worrying every time the phone rang. Aric Cramer Attorney at Law 249 East Tabernacle, Suite 102 St. George UT 84770

No comments:

Post a Comment